JOIN US TO BUILD TOGETHER.
Help us create strong Neighborhood Traditions by getting involved with and supporting our efforts through volunteering, donation and sharing (items marked with *** are currently in development):
- Neighborhood Welcome Wagon ***
- Neighborhood Association meetings (year-round)
- Annual Harvest Feast Event (fall)
- Annual Taste of Broadway Event (spring)***
- Annual Team Up to Clean Up Event (spring)
- Annual National Night Out Event (summer)
- Annual Winter Gear Drive and Distribution (fall/winter)
- Annual Winter Market (winter) ***
- Neighborhood Leisure Bike Rides (summer)
- WERide: Bike to Neighborhood Schools Program (spring/fall)
- Neighborhood Elementary School Bike Rodeos (spring)
- Neighborhood Craft Circle (fall/winter)
- Neighborhood Little Free Library Support (year-round)
- Neighborhood School and Park Gardens (year-round)
- Neighborhood Elementary School Parent-Teacher Organization Events (year-round)
We want to support and promote those who are teaming up with us! Please see below for ways our neighborhood association can help highlight your generosity and our collaborative efforts.
- Volunteers from businesses/organizations: SDNA social media, resident email, and neighborhood newsletter
- $50+ donation: SDNA social media
- $100+ donation: SDNA social media & monthly resident email
- $500+ donation: SDNA social media, monthly resident email & annual neighborhood newsletter
Thank you so much for your support of our neighborhood efforts. Please contact the South District Neighborhood Association to begin a volunteer sign up and/or donation process.
Volunteer to help build traditions in the South District
Come collaborate with us! We're always looking for partners to help with the traditions we're building in the South District. You can review the list on the left and choose an option. If you have more questions before collaborating please email us at email@example.com.